[lbo-talk] Lysistrata's Twangy Remake - Not a Strike, but a Lockout

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed May 9 08:13:55 PDT 2007

It's definitely anti-war. (In the sense of wanting to end the war in Iraq and bring the troops home, not necessarily in the sense of opposing all wars at all times in all places.)

I had an extended correspondence with the people who made the video. I don't think there can be any reasonable question about their intent. (I realize that pomos believe in the death of the author, but I don't.)

Sorry for the delayed response. I missed this the first time around.