[lbo-talk] Dershowitz regrets having taken Finkelstein's bait

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:53:46 PDT 2007

The only interest in determining whether David Duke is teaching in one Eastern European Republic or another -- say Ukraine -- is to find out if there is anything at all in these two paragraphs of Dersh's that is not a lie or a distortion. Can somebody find one thing in here that can be straight-forwardly accepted? And by the way, why isn't there a campaign to get Dersh fired from his academic jobs for plagiarism and all around sleaze-mongering? Would that be a violation of academic freedom, do you think? Oh well, maybe.

It's just hard to read him without disgust. Doug, do you find his sleaze fascinating or something?