[lbo-talk] Junkyard dog hits Motown

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed May 16 07:01:10 PDT 2007

Doug:

I really don't know what I'd do were I in their shoes. I've never gotten a good answer out of labor radicals, who can't get more specific than "resist!"

[WS:] Yeah, the radicals seem to be stuck in a rut. But if you want out of the box thinking - why did not the union buy the share of the damned thing? It was sold cheaply. Or bargain for stock options - which would give them at least some say about company policy - or at least more than making a ruckus in the streets.

Wojtek