[lbo-talk] Wolf out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 15:52:27 PDT 2007

Wojtek

Apologies.... Wolfowitz has JUST announced his 'resignation'.

Ismail

----- Original Message ---- From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, 17 May, 2007 6:29:57 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] joke of the day

A young jewish couple, preparing themselves for a religious wedding take counsel from their rabbi. As they are about to leave, the rabbi asks them if they have any other questions.

The groom asks, "Rabbi, I know that our tradition tells us that men should dance with men, and women with women. Still, we should like to know if we could dance together."

"Not in any way," answered the rabbi. "It is not permitted for the man to dance with the woman."

"Not even after we are married can I dance with my wife?"

"No, " answered the rabbi. "It is forbidden."

"OK," says the groom. "What about sex? Can I finally have sex with my wife?"

"Of course," replies the rabbi. "Sex is mitzvah (good) in marriage, so you can have children."

"OK. And positions?"

"Whatever. It's mitzvah."

"Woman on top?"

"Absolutely! It's mitzvah."

"Doggy-style?"

"Of course; it's mitzvah."

"On the kitchen table?"

"Naturally, mitzvah."

"On a rubber sheet with a little bottle of warm oil, a couple of vibrators, leather straps, a little jar of honey, and some porn videos?"

"No problem. It's mitzvah."

"Can we do it standing up?"

"Aaaah, that, no!. Not in any way, it is forbidden."

"Why?" asks the groom?"

"Too much like dancing."