[lbo-talk] crime rising in US cities

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue May 22 14:02:40 PDT 2007

Dennis Claxton wrote:

> This is not entirely true. There are things out there. Here's a
> very short list of books. The Ruth Gilmore book especially will lead
> to much more reference material and to info on grassroots
> groups. And if you google any of these three names there's a lot of
> their work and interviews online:

I'm well aware that there are books and articles.

I should have expanded on my point and asked how we are going to put this information and solutions into the public eye. Books are rather passive instruments. They aren't read by many people. What counts is how you take the stuff in books and make it part of a public agenda of social change.

Chuck