[lbo-talk] Crime rising...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:58:25 PDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I hear people argue sometimes that conflict between
> > different groups of people of color doesn't exist,
> > white people just hype it up.... which seems
> > pretty wrong to me. In CA its a massive aspect of the
> > racial landscape.

Whoever says that is more than welcome to try organizing a mixed black-Latino union, after which I'll be happy to listen to what they have to say, since their experiences will conflict so dramatically with my own that they must offer something to learn.

In the meantime, I'll simply say that anyone who assumes that the largest concentration of anti-immigrant/anti-immigration (to avoid semantic debates) sentiment in this country resides among the white population is decidedly wrong.