[lbo-talk] a new hitch (was something else)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri May 25 20:18:06 PDT 2007

Ahh..., a new hitch.

well, - you know - when you find yourself wrapped up in your head and it occurs that you are on stage though you are alone? Is the audience for your performance yourself, or a superior self or what?

I haven't heard much about personal beliefs lately.

Although I did hear a suggestion for comrade carrol cox regarding relation with his community - suggesting that he was rather isolated as are most of us. (i believe)