[lbo-talk] agreement with Wojtek (was 'American kids, dumber than dirt'

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Thu Nov 1 07:33:22 PDT 2007

>Michael Smith:
>
>I seldom find myself agreeing with Wojtek
>
>[WS:] So what is it exactly that you disagree with me, and what share of
>what I post to this list does this represent?
>
>PS. This is a bone fide question, rather than a snide comment. I have
>a certain concept of social knowledge and its modus operandi, and I want
>to see if it applies here.
>
>Wojtek

I often agree with Wojtek, and gain from reading his posts, but because there are 2 or 3 areas in which I regularly differ with him (the function of the prison-industrial complex ranging into racial issues, general antipathy towards people in the US, maybe some other things I can't recall right now) I think of him as someone I 'disagree with.' While it's maybe 5-10% of his total postage it looms large in my mind unless I take conscious account.

Jenny Brown

</HTML>