[lbo-talk] Political-biological determininsm ( US fascism awareness week)

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Thu Nov 1 12:23:32 PDT 2007

Chris Doss

> CB: US fascism has been racist, and is racist in
> 2007 ( see the KKK,
> neo-Confederates, Aryan nation, ultra-rightists).

I think those guys are more inspired by the Nazis than the Fascists, probably because Nazism is more transferrable to US conditions due to Americans' obession wirh race.

^^^^ CB: KKK predates the Italian Fascists and the German Nazis. Confederacy did too.

The term "fascist" is conventionally applied to the Nazis as well as the Italian Fascisti.