[lbo-talk] Political-biological determininsm ( US fascism awareness week)

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 15:06:04 PDT 2007

That's hardly surprising; by what I understand of the politics of the time, eugenics was progressive as Prohibition and slum clearance. (Why anyone on the left would ever willingly attach that label to themselves is beyond me.)

Has this ever been discussed here?

http://www.reason.com/news/show/34134.html