[lbo-talk] Anal Cunt, Sex Pistols

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 2 12:13:11 PDT 2007

Chris wrote:

>Apparently he was also a secret fan of Journey in his
>Pistols days.

Are you thinking of Steve Jones? He plays Journey on his radio show:

PM: Do you actually like Journey? [Journey gets airtime on Jonesy's Jukebox]

SJ: Yeah, Journey's great. Back then I couldn't like it because it wasn't cool. When you get older, you just appreciate a good song, whether you're wearing flares or bondage pants. I love catchy pop rock. You can't knock a good song. But my first day, if I would have played Journey, I think I would have buried myself. I had to ease into that stuff.

http://jonesysjukebox.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_archive.html