[lbo-talk] splendid gossip

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 21:40:04 PST 2007

OMG. Holy crap. Was that you Doug? You sent me to TMZ? Even though you know what an additive personality I am? Whoa. That was a lot!

That was a lot of stuff.

Who is that black guy with the pig-tails? I kinda like him.

Ok. I know you people made fun of me when I noticed gold at around $275./oz, but! First of all, I missed this move. Second of all, even though I love being right....I really don't even like being right. I may not be an intellectual but I knew we were in trouble when McGovern lost.

Hey you guys? Have you ever wondered how gosh darn crazy it is that a lot of times people like Pat Robertson start talking about anti-oxidents? Just like they were faux hippies, like, a thousand, or maybe 30 whole years ago? Chomsky may occasionally be full of it, but I like his posture on that cultural evolution thing.

<http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/05/copperfield-secret-document-how-to-