[lbo-talk] Ron Paul raises $3.5m

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:43:34 PST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 12:39 AM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ron Paul's domestic agenda is horrible.

etc. And his fans are die hard man. Every weekend, every local event, there they are with the ron paul signs, registration tables, blah blah. And almost always in the very YUP areas. This weekend, though, they were hanging out near a really low rent part of town, two die hards, with signs, standing on the corner. I caught the tail end of an interview with (I think) a NYT reporter who has been following the supporters around. Comparing them to Deaniancs, he said that they were far more nerdy than Deaniacs who he described as hip and good looking.

Anyone else pay attention to the kinds of young people who support RP?