[lbo-talk] Ron Paul raises $3.5m

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 6 15:35:47 PST 2007

>On Nov 6, 2007 12:39 AM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Ron Paul's domestic agenda is horrible.

Only if you disregard civil liberties and if you accept the stupid, implicitly militarist, distinction between "domestic"and "foreign" policies. But if peace and freedom are important "issues" Dr. Paul, a forthright opponent both of imperialist wars and of the "War on Drugs," is immeasurably better than any of the presently prospective Dumbocrat candidates. If (per impossibile) the election came down to a binary choice between Paul and Clinton, I would for the first time in my life vote and even actively campaign for a bourgeois candidate--and it wouldn't be Clinton.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...It consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos