[lbo-talk] Alas, poor Citibank!

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:28:45 PST 2007

--- Carl Remick <carlremick at gmail.com> wrote:

"(1)consumer debt fueled by house-equity loans

and (2) collapsing real estate values -- augur inescapable woe for the nation's economy."

I don't suppose there are any numbers to support that oft-repeated claim -- say, total amount of new equity lines last year as a percent of total sales of goods and services?

BobW