[lbo-talk] Hillary, tip stiffer

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Thu Nov 8 06:57:47 PST 2007

From: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=16099751

[...]

When I returned to the Maid-Rite a few weeks later, Esterday said the senator had caught her off guard. But once they got talking, she was honest with Clinton about her need to work two to three jobs.

"I've been doing it all my life. Why should it change now that I'm old?" Esterday said.

Esterday does not think Clinton got it. "I don't think she understood at all what I was saying," Esterday said, adding, "I mean, nobody got left a tip that day."

Clinton may have decided not to tip. She was also never given a bill -- her meal was on the house. Still, Esterday said Clinton might have left her something: "Maybe they don't carry money, I don't know."

[...]

Matt

-- PGP RSA Key ID: 0x1F6A4471 aim: beyondzero123 PGP DH/DSS Key ID: 0xAFF35DF2 yahoo msg: beyondzero123 http://blogdayafternoon.com

We can't stop the violence - because the war is not over - until you can feel love, peace, and hear silence. But I smell gunpowder...

-Wyclef Jean