[lbo-talk] Hillary, tip stiffer

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 10:26:21 PST 2007

I heard that too. You'd think that when a candidate goes out of her way to talk to the waitstaff about her economic problems, the candidate would make sure she had a couple bucks to make sure she -- and not her aide -- left a tip.

Unless Hillary left a tip and the Fox News reporter swiped it ... Check the video.