[lbo-talk] counting to 200 -- how about 500

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Nov 9 07:39:10 PST 2007

People organize their thoughts by stories. Anecdotes about criminality and other abuses helped to form those stories. The people who do theory CAN, but not necessarily do help to give those stories coherence. Yet Carroll is correct emphasized the importance of people on the ground doing person-to-person organizing, even Karl Marx never did that kind of organizing that Carroll is emphasizing.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com