[lbo-talk] latest Truth and Beauty

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Fri Nov 9 10:51:03 PST 2007

On Fri, November 9, 2007 10:24 am, Chris Doss wrote:

> I'm a fan of Erich Kraus, but I'm not an economist...
> Can anybody here more knowledgeable about things
> financial than I tell me how well his analyses stand up?

I'm not an economist and don't play one on TV, but Kraus has generally been on the mark -- or rather, on the euro -- about macroeconomic trends in Russia for several years now, i.e. Russia's evolution from a petro-state to a developmental state and land-bridge between the Eurostate and East Asia.

-- DRR