[lbo-talk] CP runs a Ron Paul endorsement...

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Nov 10 08:17:26 PST 2007

On Nov 10, 2007, at 6:36 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Doss Henwood.
> Pollack Furuhashie.
> Perrin Dwayne.
> Bujes Heartfield.
>
> Nope, doesn't work. ;)
>
> Actually I kind of like Bujes Heartfield.

You are doing it in the wrong order for the other names.

Furuhashi Pollak, Henwood Doss (the longer last name comes first. e.g: Anderson Cooper), Perrin Monroe, etc. In my entirely inexpert opinion, MSmith is right about the yuppification of the phenomenon, I think... especially the use of last names as first names for girls.

--ravi (perhaps the most common male first name in India)