[lbo-talk] Hey ya'll, this is Paula. I need help.

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Nov 14 10:31:53 PST 2007

Hello Paula, Oh good !

>>> joyce brothers <xenax2 at yahoo.com> 11/14/2007 11:07 AM >>>
Thanks Charles, and hi. I did. Last night when I got home from work, after finding out my other avenues had been closed, I came to LBO and got a response from andie. I also emailed the NLG regional person and have gotten a response from her this morning. Should have thought "left" to begin with. I hate this stuff but I think I'm finallly on the right track.