[lbo-talk] Hey ya'll, this is Paula. I need help.

joyce brothers xenax2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 23:02:37 PST 2007

Yo Andie and Charles.

Today I got a rec from the woman who was rec'd by the NLG woman. Earlier in the day a man my boss knows called with some names but I went with NLG route. And just in the nick of time since I was wrong about the "business days" thing and Monday is the deadline. About two hours ago I stopped hyper-ventilating for the first time in 3 or 4 days. Goddess help me if FedEx screws up.

Thanks for all your help and concern. Maybe 32 years of emotional abuse and harrassment are about to end.

The lawyer's name is David Silverstone, of Hollywood FL, $275/hr, $2500 retainer. This is an enormous amount to this waitress, but I think it's entirely in line. Right? Once again, thank the Universe that I was saving for a roof and avoiding my credit cards so I got some ammo.

Thanks again to you guys. Thanks to Doug and LBO for being here for me to get to know people like ya'll and introducing me to orgs like NLG.

Damn my father's a prick. I thought he might mellow with age, and he might have (not? a little bit?), had his third new wife, around my age, not realized that the second wife got a bunch of the stuff he intimidated my mother into giving to him, and more, so she better stake out this deep-water property. Of course that's only a theory. Funny how we will both be losers because he wouldn't deal with this a few years back when I was ready to sacrifice my rights for less because I knew that gold was going up and the housing market had to crumble. I actually called the guy.

Sorry to rant but I'm very disappointed to hear that a doc trail of 32 years of his trying to steal my rights, and stealing my idiot brother's, can't translate into more money for me. (the only thing that would bother him). Breath Paula, breath.

smooches,

Paula