[lbo-talk] The flat tax and income inequality

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 15:53:34 PST 2007

But surely this is a complete non-sequitur. The solution is to count a dollar as a dollar no matter what its source and just add the gain into total income and tax according to the tax bracket of the filer within a progressive system.

To argue from this to a flat tax is absurd.

Cheers, Ken Hanly

<http://cbo.gov/ftpdocs/77xx/doc7718/EffectiveTaxRates.pdf>