[lbo-talk] Deer Hunting With Jesus

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Nov 16 18:29:06 PST 2007

At 08:35 PM 11/16/2007, Sandy Harris wrote:
>On Nov 17, 2007 4:39 AM, berber carpet bomb
><berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > ... i understand that
> > he wants to live on an island with access to little brown fuck
> > machines if his wife won't come along.
>
>This may set some sort of record for the varieties of idiocy
>compressed into a single sentence.
>
>It is obviously ad hominem; where he might want to live has precisely
>nothing to do with the merits of his book. It is also sexist: those are
>women, not machines. Finally; it is and racist; who cares what
>colour they are?

i was being a smart ass. as in, i was outraged awhile back to read the guy whine and whine and whine about the horrors of his professional middle class life. i have no patience for fucksticks like that. he went on and on and on about how his wife wouldn't move away from the states to live on some island somewhere, where life was real. and he was pissed off because she was attached to family and didn't want to leave them behind to live out his idea of what the freak ever his idea of the good life is. which sure as shit appeared then to be running away from living in the belly of the beast and let the rest of us do the heavy lifting. apparently, he'd had with the states and wanted out.

and by gum, he was gonna and he proceeded to fantasize about leaving without his wife, waking each morning with his arm draped around some young island thing. IOW, he not only exoticized and romanticized life on some island somewhere, like some throwback to dog knows, and the fantasy was replete with imagery of some woman there who'd willing hop in the sack with him so he could awake in the morning as if he'd watched one too many movies about swaggering drunkard artist types who live on some island like hemingway (is that the u.s author who did that?)

and yeah, when he writes a blog as part of his professional persona, using much of that blog to write the very book he wrote, stating those things, i think it has a whole lot to say about the quality of his thinking.

i already wrote about my first impressions of the swaggering ass on my blog. he had interesting things to say -- if you live under a rock. though he did capture some of what's up with some folks he hung out with.

oh, and he also reminds me of someone who uses the cover of his racist friends to get away with saying racist shit he knows he shouldn't say. moreover, any ass who says what he says about downtrodden white men and how they not gaining any white skin privilege hasn't been listening to a thing people are saying.

and sandy: been meaning to write. i love that scarf, especially now when it's burrrrrrrrr cold out. :)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)