[lbo-talk] LBO Got All Crazy

Carl Remick carlremick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:20:50 PST 2007

Hmm, it seems LBO is *still* all crazy. Just for the record: "Nashville" was a piece of crap, but no more so than any other Altman movie I have seen. As for Kubrick, the best movies I've seen of his are "Dr. Strangelove" and "Paths of Glory." I barely remember anything about "Barry Lyndon" except the movie seemed exceptionally long.

Carl