[lbo-talk] The North's burden of enlightening the South (was Re: The "NAFTA Superhighway" Urban Myth)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:15:45 PST 2007

Hee hee. Southerners are losers. They talk funny and act different from us. They're dummies. Hee hee.

--- "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> There's a constant theme on this list of taking a
> dump
> on the south, where I've lived all save for two
> years
> of my life. I like to bitch about the culture as
> much
> as anyone else, but sometimes it gets a bit much
> here.
> For all its flaws, of which there are many, the US
> south did give the world (for example) rock 'n roll.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/