[lbo-talk] What is happening in post-Soviet Georgia? - my take

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 09:29:10 PST 2007

I accept that some on the list will see this as nothing more than pure self-promotion, but please give me a hearing. This week I included a segment in my Russia Today commentary program "IMHO" on Georgia. It is the last of four stories in the program.

It can be see at:

http://www.russiatoday.ru/imho/release/894/video

There is so much media attention on Pakistan - which is good - but the same failed US policy regarding Georgia (and Russia) is in play.

Have a watch and please send me your comments.

--------------------------------- Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.