[lbo-talk] Wish I Was In Dixie

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 06:08:58 PST 2007

The English witch hunt craze was a pogrom against people who believed in Celtic religion? I find this hard to believe. Also, Ireland was Christianized before the Middle Ages. Christianity was spread there by missionaries from the Roman Empire. St. Patrick was born in 385. I doubt there were a whole lot of pagans left in 1650.

Was this written by Clannad? ;)