[lbo-talk] Witches (Was Re: Wish I Was In Dixie)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 07:24:50 PST 2007

As an avid HP Lovecraft fan, I am pretty sure that the book you are thinking of is The Witch-Cult in Western Europe, by Margaret Murray. (It was a huge influence on HPL, along with Fraser, not surprisingly since he loved the whole "ancient religions surviving in secret" thing.)

(Didn't Wittgenstein write notes on Fraser? I should read those. I wonder what interested him.)

____________________________________________________________________________________ Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/