[lbo-talk] Elizabeth Kucinich: My Husband Would "Absolutely"Consider Running With Ron Paul

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 12:02:32 PST 2007

--- Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:

"And wouldn't even an incoherent antiwar/civil-libertartian alternative be infinitely superior to the all-too-coherent imperialist/bigbusiness programs of Clinton and McCain?"

I've only heard Paul once, Kucinich many times. Kucinich is an effective speaker; he talks about real issues, and speaks in plain language. It would be fun to hear him in a real debate (where both sides get to talk and have to follow the rules) with a Clinton or Giuliani. Americans might learn something.

bobW