[lbo-talk] Marx on profits

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:19:33 PST 2007

--- Tahir Wood <twood at uwc.ac.za> wrote:

"if we wait until the final crisis is here

before we do something about it it will precisely NOT lead to a better form of society. It will only do so if we have pre-empted the whole thing by evolving a better way of living."

By "evolving" do you mean through democratic reform, or by making small group innovations under the radar?

BobW

http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm