[lbo-talk] Marx on profits

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Nov 27 08:48:13 PST 2007

Tahir is correct. Many Marxist political leaders decided that revolutionary action was not necessary. One only had to wait until the FROP did their work for them -- much like the Democratic approach to Iraq. Just wait & we can win (elections).

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com