[lbo-talk] What's the Matter with Phil Kline

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 28 21:04:15 PST 2007

The bizarre world of Kansas politics has taken an entertaining turn. Hopefully new developments will signal the end of Phil Kline's political career. Kline, as you may recall, is the former Kansas Attorney General who made news for his campaigns against abortion providers. In the 2006 election, Kline was voted out of office and he eventually took over the county prosecutor job vacated by his victorious opponent.

Now Kline has been exposed by a local TV station for falsifying his work hours and for keeping his main residence in another county.

Phil Kline don't live here anymore http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2007/11/phil-kline-dont-live-here-anymore.html

KCTV5 Kline Coverage Fallout http://www.tonyskansascity.com/2007/11/kctv5-kline-coverage-fallout.html

I guess I won't have to post the dirt on one of Kline's skeletons. Back during his law school days at KU, he was an outspoken against South Africa divestment.

It's really gratifying to see a real douchebag get his final comeuppance.

Chuck