[lbo-talk] Slave morality (was Crisis and revolution (Was Re: offlist)

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Fri Nov 30 00:17:01 PST 2007

>>> <lbo-talk-request at lbo-talk.org> 11/30/07 12:43 AM >>>
From: "Charles Brown" <charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us> Subject: [lbo-talk] Crisis and revolution (Was Re: offlist)

the paradigm of the good life. I have to agree with Nietzsche that this is slave morality through and through.

Miles

^^^^^^^ CB: But surely slave morality is better than master morality, contra N. , no ?

NO NO NO. Contra N, this is the choice we should NEVER have to make. One side of the same coin cannot be preferable to the other side. The historical task of the proletariat is to liquidate itself as a class, not to celebrate itself as a class. Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm