[lbo-talk] Slave morality (was Crisis and revolution (Was Re: offlist)

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Nov 30 06:55:09 PST 2007

>>> "Tahir Wood" <twood at uwc.ac.za

the paradigm of the good life. I have to agree with Nietzsche that this is slave morality through and through.

Miles

^^^^^^^ CB: But surely slave morality is better than master morality, contra N. , no ?

NO NO NO. Contra N, this is the choice we should NEVER have to make. One side of the same coin cannot be preferable to the other side. The historical task of the proletariat is to liquidate itself as a class, not to celebrate itself as a class. Tahir

^^^^

Hear, hear, Tahir ! That's for sure. Little self-congratulatory celebration . Oh maybe a little "Arise ye children of starvation ! Arise ye wretched of the Earth...We have been naught . We shall be all !".

Back to the task at hand:

To execute our morality,

To execute the rich !

Charles