[lbo-talk] attitudes towards religion

Robert Wrubel bobwrubel at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 22:26:11 PDT 2007

bitch wrote: "It's one thing I enjoy about the place, most of the people who are in management or something similar tend to spend their time discussing films on public teevee, documentaries, something they caught on the history channel, discovery, etc. Reading seems to be mostly fiction -- sci fi, historical novels. . ."

I assume they all have BAs at least, maybe in humanities. Amazing how little of it sticks.

BobW