[lbo-talk] who likes Hillary

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 4 10:33:12 PDT 2007

Marvin Gandall wrote:
> Chuck wrote:
>

>>The problem here isn't so much that woman or African Americans are
>>stupid and can't see through the Democratic Party con, but that they
>>haven't been through that radicalization process and paradigm shifts
>>that we've been through.

> Sent my previous post before seeing this one by Chuck. He magnanimously
> attributes the political choices of blacks and women not "so much" to the
> fact that they are stupid so much as they haven't experienced life and
> struggle as he has. More condescending claptrap...

It's not condescending at all, but perhaps I should have more clearly said "most" African-Americans and "many" women. There are obviously plenty of women and people of color who see through the two party system and reject it.

But it boggle my mind that so many African-Americans would continue supporting a party that isn't different than the other one. It could also be argued that the Democrats are even worse for African-Americans because they make it possible for the ruling class to enact social legislation that the Republicans have a more difficult time passing. See

Bill Clinton's administration for the most recent example.

Chuck