[lbo-talk] who likes Hillary

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Thu Oct 4 18:00:51 PDT 2007

At 12:33 PM 10/4/2007, Chuck wrote:

>But it boggle my mind that so many African-Americans would continue
>supporting a party that isn't different than the other one.

church. when I asked about their views, a lot of them attributed it to talk at church groups and sermons.

as for white women, my mother! another woman at work, her mother. neither of them is on about a woman president so much as 1. they're pissed abt the war; 2. totally disgusted with everything the neocons have done; and 3. they think she's wicked smart and he's wicked smart and, in fact, he's mainly wicked smart coz o' her. since she got him elected and was responsible for so much of his work as prez, hot dayum we should just make her prez.

had to bite my tongue about learning how antiwar my mother is now, when she wouldn't listen to a word I said way back when. wouldn't do much good to rub it in but jeez fookin louise, what's the line about americans and losing their virginity over and over. the one from hitchens? classic case.

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)