[lbo-talk] who likes Hillary

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 13:56:13 PDT 2007

Well, there is W's insouciance about the destruction of New Orleans. Malign neglect counts too. And No Child Left Behind is far worse for more African Americans, in a diffuse sort of way, than either Clinton's evisceration of welfare (a broken system anyway) or his destruction of habeas. The effects of those crimes fall more directly and harshly on particular people, but NCLB will have long-lasting wholly deleterious effects.