[lbo-talk] new spirit of capitalism

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Oct 7 12:12:08 PDT 2007

This is the sort of thing I mean when I say that Doug is unable to respond to an argument but almost always prefers rather to attack the other person. And of course it also exhibits his frequent inability to be honest in his presentation of a position he attacks.

This is all about a mythical Yoshie and has nothing to say about the world or about the subject of Yoshie's article.

Carrol