[lbo-talk] new spirit of capitalism

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 9 10:45:36 PDT 2007

============================ Glad to have cleared that up. If you and Yoshie also recognize criticism of the regime as legitimate, it makes me wonder what Yoshie has been going on about these many months - lately to your enthusiastic applause? I respect Yoshie, not least because she is not afraid to be contrarian, but you're being disingenuous in her defence; it has been her persistent unsubstantiated remarks about Doug and other Western "liberals" on this list as somehow helping to facilitate US aggression against Iran which has provoked these exchanges. To what end, I haven't the slightest idea.