[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Oct 12 12:09:54 PDT 2007

ooooooooo! just the provocation I need to spend the weekend watching the 3x2 ft box of videos R's friend gave him when he left the navy. i want to catch all this eroticization of domination and rape. i figger the tests of yer average navy hetbuoy, stuck for long periods on a ship or overseas without sex partners ought to give a flavor of the typical fare, yah?

good thing that, today, i really did get out of work early.

p.s. dennis -- why the piece on Dworkin?