[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Oct 12 11:54:47 PDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 3:09 PM, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

> ooooooooo! just the provocation I need to spend the weekend
> watching the
> 3x2 ft box of videos R's friend gave him when he left the navy. i
> want to
> catch all this eroticization of domination and rape. i figger the
> tests of
> yer average navy hetbuoy, stuck for long periods on a ship or overseas
> without sex partners ought to give a flavor of the typical fare, yah?

Please report your findings promptly!

I forgot to mention that in Robert Jensen's really bad book, Getting Off: Pornography and the End of Masculinity, he says: 1) porn is all about rape, and 2) the central fantasy of hetmale porn is of women who want it all the time. He seems not to find the two assertions contradictory.