[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

bitch at pulpculture.org bitch at pulpculture.org
Fri Oct 12 15:22:20 PDT 2007

At 02:48 PM 10/12/2007, you wrote:

>By the way, this theoretical model of porn has a difficult time
>dealing with the popularity of girl-on-girl scenes in most straight
>porn. My late friend John Liscio explained that as a way for men to
>cope with the potential anxiety of seeing men on the screen - omigod,
>are they getting excited by an image of a male?????

the radical feminists generally see this form of porn as catering to straight men because -- gasp! -- g-on-g uses dildoes, fuck each other in the ass, etc. and, of course, they love that bit about no male in the room to compete with.

the problem with it, of course, is that lesbians do use dildoes, fuck each other in the ass, etc. etc. it's just the way that, say, yer average radical feminist writing about it would have it, lesbians don't DO such things.

rather, what lesbians do is have pinky sex. that's where you lie, side by side, so no one is dominant over the other, and you stare deeply into one another's eyes, never breaking the gaze, and lock pinkies in ecstasy. that's what my friend, barbara, took away from some of the radical lesbians gatherings in NYC, anyway. Fortunately, she found her way to the bdsm lesbian community and things are looking up! :)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org (NSFW)