[lbo-talk] "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft" vs. Equal Right to Serve (was An Empire of NGOs)

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Oct 12 15:54:01 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-12 at 17:22 -0500, bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

> the radical feminists generally see this form of porn as catering to
> straight men because -- gasp! -- g-on-g uses dildoes, fuck each other in
> the ass, etc. and, of course, they love that bit about no male in the room
> to compete with.

IIRC Freud suggests somewhere that men enjoy fantasizing about girl-with-girl sex because it's a proxy for the taboo man-with-man sex.

Speaking as a guy, the reading that bitch alludes to above seems very ideologically driven to me. What would proponents of this theory make of a guy who likes watching girl-with-girl, man-with-girl, girl-by-herself, girl-with-water-polo-team, etc.? To my naif way of thinking, what they all have in common is... girl.