[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter: washed up?

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 19:25:05 PDT 2007

Michael wrote

>Probably. The big Jewish organizations who run the anti-semitic noise
>machine have all given christian fundamentalists a pass on this idea that
>Jews will have to convert in order to be saved. It's the sine non qua of
>the zionist/fundie alliance which is now a very solid thing. Extremists
>on both sides even joke and laugh about it when it's pointed out. They
>say "We've agreed to disagree on that -- and we both agree that when the
>Messiah comes, one of us is going to be very surprised." It's actually a
>kind of fascinating example of how mutual toleration is sometimes possible
>even among mutual extremists.

Yes, formerly, the zionists were in also in accord with Hitler. They both agreed that assimilation was not possible and that emigration was the only solution. Until 1941 (I believe) the zionist flag was the only flag you could put up in Germany, other than the swastika. We all know what happened there.

Joanna