[lbo-talk] Sensitive Guys (was: "Suck Cock to Beat the Draft"<...>)

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 13 08:52:21 PDT 2007

ravi wrote:

> I went aggressive in that case, because, you can't kid around too
> much with right-wingers, even if you attended their wedding and
> danced with their bride! Maybe, maybe not!

It's easy to get along with right-wingers in personal relations; you just ignore politics since there is no point to trying to change a given rightist's mind; after all there are 10s of millions of unconscious leftists out there to be awakened, so why in the hell should we focus on those we _can't_ change!

Carrol

P.S. Incidentally, passive-aggressive doesn't mean you vary between passivity and aggression; it means you are aggressive _by means of_ your passivity; you are _always_ passive and therefore always aggressive. I don't myself have the foggiest idea whether the label suits you or not. That prick Socrates is the archetypal case of passive-aggression.