[lbo-talk] Can Politics Be Liberated from the von Neumann Style?

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Oct 13 09:26:43 PDT 2007

Julio,

though I may not agree with you entirely on Dabashi, I wanted to write that the below is one of the best written opinions/analysis I have read here on PEN-L. Combined with your recent posts on PEN-L you have added considerable intelligence to the discussion. I think you should bring your blog back to life as a general political/economical one, perhaps even as part of a blog collective if more of the smart posters on this list and PEN-L can be convinced to attempt it,

--ravi