[lbo-talk] Can Politics Be Liberated from the von Neumann Style?

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sun Oct 14 11:13:18 PDT 2007

On Oct 14, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Julio Huato wrote:

> Let's see. I was funneling multiple options into two bags. Perhaps
> as many options as there are individuals with an opinion about the
> Iran-U.S. conflict. Maybe not as many as to allow us to align them as
> dimensionless points on a continuum. But each of them still very
> fine. I'd think that the substance thus constituted is fluid enough
> to ensure that the state of the funneling system varies from time 0 to
> time 1. No?

I would have thought that the state of the funneling system would NOT vary under those conditions. Smooth invariable flow ...

And I don't sense any wide range of opinion (it sucks) re the iran/USG confrontation. It looks like another form of that perennial 'lesser evil' search - how to promote democracy without serving empire.