[lbo-talk] Can Politics Be Liberated from the von Neumann Style?)

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Oct 15 12:20:25 PDT 2007

, Marvin Gandall :
> Whether leftists defend the Iranian leadership along with Yoshie,

Julio, and LT, or defend Iran while indicting the leadership, as Dabashi, Doug, and others do, will have virtually NIL effect on US policy towards Iran, or how Americans react to that policy.

^^^^^^^ CB: I'm not so sure that U.S. leftists didn't affect Americans' reaction to the U.S. policy on Iraq, so we might impact Americans' thinking on U.S. policy on Iran.